Tired with capital ZZZZZzzzzzz's!
Greetings everyone. It is now 6:37 and is only about an hour or so away from the time I get ready for bed. This is after taking a nap earlier today after my Dr. appt. this morning. I have felt a little queasy, but the tired factor is definitely here. I'm so very thankful for every little symptom, however, because it means that everything is going the way it should be. Our appt. went well. They just talked to us today about our medical histories and gave us a giant bag full of information and stuff to read through including a binder to keep for the hospital. Shane did say that he would take a couple of classes with me at the clinic, like Baby 101. We're going to need all the help we can get. I haven't changed a diaper since I was in high school and even then it was like 1 diaper... Shane... never. Shane says we'll learn as we go. :) Good night everyone! Sweet Dreams! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can always come over here and practice diaper changing. I won't even charge you!!!
keep the tally at zero Shane!
Post a Comment