We have a blog now!

Hello all,

Well, our friends have had blogs for a while now so I thought it was maybe time for us to jump on the blog wagon. I decided on the name, "Curly Tails and Snorts" because of our two adorable little pugs, Ruby (3yrs.) and Penelope aka "Penny" (4 mths). Pugs are the best! I actually took Penelope to the vet this morning to be spayed. I know it's the right thing to do, but it was still hard to drop her off this morning knowing that she's going to have to go through puppy surgery today. She couldn't understand why I couldn't feed her breakfast this morning. The hardest part of this is going to be to have her stay calm and not play with Ruby when she gets home. She's going to need some healing time.

We had a nice Easter here at the Emmons' house. My brother, Jonathan, was able to come and stay the weekend with us from the University of Akron. We did some hard work on Saturday and had Easter dinner here on Sunday with six of our family. I made "Twinkie Chicks" (I'll post a picture later) and a bread bunny veggie tray. We had ham and all the fixings. Shane helped me a lot getting everything ready. Jonathan's job was to pug-sit while we were getting stuff ready. I went out to check on them once and Penny was snoring right along with him and Ruby was on the coffee table lapping up his orange juice... typical.

I have the day off today and tomorrow it's back to teaching. I have a cake to make for confirmation at church for next weekend and Friday Shane, Travis and I are heading to Culver, Indiana for Relay for Life.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Feel free to drop us a line. Until next time... snort snort!

Beth, Shane, Ruby and Penelope

3 comments:

Anonymous | April 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Dear Beth and Shane,
Enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures on your Blog. Sounds like you had a good weekend. I was happy to have Cathy and Larry here for a visit. We went to breakfast at church at 9:00 A.M. and then church at 10:30 A.M. After church we had a ham dinner with all the trimmings here at the house. After dinner Cathy, Larry, and the two dogs drove back to Indiana.

Jen | April 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Yay!!! You have a blog too!!! Can't wait to see the updates....

keithscrimger | April 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Hello snort blog, welcome to the blog band wagon, just one more thing to feel obligated to do on a week that is already too short, although it is nice to keep friends and family up to date on happenings. I'll be watching, penny looks like she is fittng right in.

Post a Comment