
Well, it's officially been announced, Shane and I are expecting a baby!! A human baby... not another pug. :) This came as a fantastic surprise. I'm seven weeks along now and our due date is December 14th. We have had one ultrasound done and got to see the baby and hear the heart beat That was the coolest thing ever!! We will find out if it's a girl or boy as soon as we are able to. I have big plans for a nursery, but I need to know the gender first. I have no preference, but Shane says with a wife and two girl dogs it would sure be nice to have another male around. My mom is coming up next Saturday so that we can go to the Mom 2 Mom sale at the Birch Run Expo Center. Shane and I went walking around Babies R Us just to browse and that stuff is expensive! It's a good idea to try to find some good deals. I made the announcement today at school with my staff, kindergartners and sixth graders. I told my kindergartners and one boy stood up and said, "So that's why your belly is so big!" We then had a discussion on how the baby was just a little bigger than an ant right now so it would really not affect my belly at this point. :) My sixth graders were just interested in possibly having a new baby to baby-sit... We're over the moon right now. Let's keep hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
3 comments:
Here's praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
So exciting, Beth! I still think about our 7 week u/s and hearing the heartbeat for the first time. It is just so awesome. Will keep praying for you and the little one.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys.... It is gonna be great!!!!
Post a Comment