Mom 2 Mom Sale
I had my first experience with a Mom 2 Mom Sale this weekend at the Birch Run Expo Center on Saturday morning. The sale started at 9am, so my mom and I pulled in about 9:05. Then we looked and realized there were literally 600 people in front of us. We waited outside for about 35 minutes just to get inside. I was thankful I remembered to bring my jacket. I got inside and saw table after table of baby stuff. It was a little overwhelming. It was hard to pick much of anything because it was very gender specific. I did get a few blankets and a big stuffed lion. I did get one little green outfit with a little caterpillar on it and a matching hat. It was fun just to see everything. I'm glad my mom was there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey...you were suppose to tell me when that was!!! I sent you an e-mail. I wish I wouldn't have missed it. : (
Post a Comment