Our Fifth Anniversary

Shane and I celebrated our fifth anniversary yesterday. We went up to Traverse City to celebrate over the weekend so last night we went out to dinner at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. The baby was craving noodles.. :) Yum! Shane brought home some beautiful flowers with a wooden spoon and fork stuck in the arrangement. He explained the the traditional gift for the fifth anniversary is wood and the modern gift is silverware so he combined the two. Very clever. :) I got him a bike jersey he wanted. After eating we came home and watched our wedding video. We said that we will watch it every five years, so it's now back in the "vault" (like Disney) :), and we'll pull it out and watch it again on our 10th anniversary. The funniest parts of the video was the boys doing the YMCA and dancing. I forgot how much fun that was.

1 comments:

Unknown | July 13, 2009 at 5:41 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary you guys!!! Time Flys!!! Glad to hear that you had a nice one.... See you guys in Caseville!!!

Post a Comment