
Violet's First Trip to Bronner's

My sweet husband gave me a beautiful amethyst ring. It was a complete surprise. :)

Shane and Violet did a great job on the cake. I love how it says, "Mom"...

Violet checking herself out in the mirror.

Violet's cute penguin Baby Gap outfit. Thanks, Jennifer!

Sharon and Violet

Violet enjoyed being with the family today.

My brother Mike, Grandpa Patton, Violet and me.

It was a delicious cake!

Proud Grandpa Richard!

Grandpa was giving Violet her first keyboard lesson...
We had a great birthday weekend! My mom was able to stay for a week which was wonderful. We took Violet for her first trip to Bronner's and took her picture in front of a pretty Violet tree. My mom watched Violet so that Shane and I could go to Zehnder's for my birthday and then she took me out the following night to the Cracker Barrel. So, needless to say I was eating well this week. :) Shane and Violet made me a beautiful lemon cake. It was my first cake with "Mom" written on it. :) Violet got me a pair of amethyst earrings and Shane gave me the beautiful ring you can see in the photos. I'm trying to wear as much purple as I can now so I can wear it as much as possible. I got to celebrate today at my dad's house. Sharon made a delicious dinner and Violet was able to get passed around a bit. She looked cute today in her penguin outfit. Thank you so much to all my family for so many great gifts and making it such a great birthday!
1 comments:
Glad to hear you had a great day! Violet already looks so different, what a cutie.
Post a Comment