



We headed to the doctor's office early Monday morning with early labor signs, but since my blood pressure was high, they sent me to the hospital. Once there we had 22 hours of labor. I had an epidural, but it didn't work all the time, especially towards the end. Around 7AM the doctor came in and said that I wasn't able to dilate enough for the baby to come so they needed to do a C-section. Part of me was relieved and the other was wondering why I went through 22 hours of labor to have a C-section, but after I saw her, it was all worth it. She's absolutely beautiful with a full head of dark hair like Shane and she has my toes. She was officially brought into the world at 8:33 AM. We are still in the hospital until tomorrow for C-section recovery. Check out the pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment