Pink, Purple and Pugs





We had a pretty fun-filled weekend here at the Emmons house. We had our baby shower this weekend and this is the only picture I took with my camera. I'm hoping to get some copies from other people. The cake was made by my neighbor and she did a beautiful job. Cathy came up this weekend with her new pug puppy, Abby. I took a picture of the three pugs together and also a cute one of Abby with the pumpkin costume that Ruby used to wear. I haven't done much today except rest. I had a great time at the shower and baby Violet was definitely spoiled with lots of pink and purple!

1 comments:

Jen | October 4, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I am bummed that I did not get to come to the shower. We will see you next weekend!!! I have your gift here for ya!!! Looks amazing....

Post a Comment